To get access to all available features, create a fully functional account and start tracking now. Use GPS server completely free, no questions asked. All devices connected to GPS-Server.in servers, will work within the India region.
Instructions on how to create account, configure it and connect tracking device available below.
- Make sure that your device is listed in supported devices page.
- Create account by entering email address, credentials will be delivered to provided email address.
- Add device IMEI in settings.
- Set your country zone in account settings.
If you do not have dedicated GPS tracking device, use free tracking apps for Android and iOS to track smartphones.
If you have dedicated GPS tracking device, follow steps below:
- Study device manual for instructions on how to set server IP, PORT and APN for specific device.
- IP and PORT which must be set on device side, can be found in supported devices page.
- Configure APN on device side, APN settings should be provided by SIM card provider. Check if username/password are required for the APN.
- Set GPS device time zone to 0 UTC, otherwise it will show incorrect time or event won't work.
- Make sure that SIM card has enough credits for internet.
- Test device outside while driving to ensure good GPS signal.
- Device location should appear in your account within minutes.
If after all mentioned instructions device refuses to connect to server, check points below:
- Make sure you used correct method to set server IP, PORT and APN. For assistance contact device seller or manufacturer.
- Test device outside so it receives strong GPS signal. GPS signal absence will lead to connection problems. Tall buildings nearby also affect GPS quality. Test device in open field.
- Make sure device is located in India region. Devices located outside India won't connect to server.
Demo account allows seeing moving devices which were created virtually to represent real life scenario. Demo account is limited and doesn't allow to make changes, it can be used only for viewing purposes. Visit "Demo" account.